1 2 Previous Next 45 Replies Latest reply on Nov 27, 2017 4:31 AM by jenana35070750

Unable to reach Adobe servers, Please check firewall settings and try again

ECKOdave Level 1

I have been a creative cloud customer since it started and I've never experienced such buggy software as the app manager. The customer experience is just shocking and I wish Adobe would just offer direct downloads for the software we need rather than use the app manager.

I'm currently trying to install the latest versions of the programs but the app manager keeps showing "Unable to reach Adobe servers, Please check firewall settings and try again in a few minutes".

I do not have any firewalls on my network.

I've uninstalled all previous versions of the applications.

The app manager will download a few % and then the message appears again. I click retry and it downloads another few % before showing the message again. I keep doing this until the program is fully downloaded and installed which take hours. Because I am able to eventually download the app, the error should be anything to do with my setup or internet connection as I've never had this issue before when installing adobe products.

Is there a way we can bypass the app manager and install the programs directly? This is getting very annoying and I just need my apps to install without wasting days clicking the retry button.

1 2 Previous Next