6 Replies Latest reply on Jul 3, 2006 1:32 PM by RAT77

Countdown script  days/hrs/min/sec

RAT77
      Sure could use some help here.
        • 1. Re: Countdown script  days/hrs/min/sec
          Level 7
          "RAT77" <webforumsuser@macromedia.com> wrote in message news:e8a7mr$3n8$1@forums.macromedia.com...
          > Sure could use some help here.

You have made a new thread, not connected to anything previous and there are no other posts by a rat77.
          Did you post in the wrong place?
          tralfaz

• 2. Re: Countdown script  days/hrs/min/sec
            RAT77 Level 1
            tralfaz
            Heck man I'm not sure just what I did. just searched for the actionscript and this page is where I landed. If I need to post this somewhere else just tell me where .
            Thanks
            • 3. Re: Countdown script  days/hrs/min/sec
              Level 7
              "RAT77" <webforumsuser@macromedia.com> wrote in message news:e8ab1v$73u$1@forums.macromedia.com...
              > tralfaz
              > Heck man I'm not sure just what I did. just searched for the actionscript and this page is where I landed. If I need to post this
              > somewhere else just tell me where .
              > Thanks

This is the right place to post Actionscript questions but the problem is that I don't see your question anywhere. (you made a whole
              new thread) I can't find it under old posts either.. because you are posting with a different name now? Searching the forum with
              the word countdown gets two pages of posts so there isn't any way to know if one of them is you since rat77 isn't on any of them.
              Ask question again if you want to.
              tralfaz

• 4. Re: Countdown script  days/hrs/min/sec
                RAT77 Level 1
                tralfaz
                This was the only post I made for the request. What I would like have is the actionscript that will countdown from current date in days/hrs/min/sec to a future date then display a short text message. I have been trying to use more actionscript and any help spoon feeding me would be greatly appreciated.
                • 5. Re: Countdown script  days/hrs/min/sec
                  Level 7
                  "RAT77" <webforumsuser@macromedia.com> wrote in message news:e8bnhv$308$1@forums.macromedia.com...
                  > tralfaz
                  > This was the only post I made for the request. What I would like have is the
                  > actionscript that will countdown from current date in days/hrs/min/sec to a
                  > future date then display a short text message. I have been trying to use more
                  > actionscript and any help spoon feeding me would be greatly appreciated.

Oh, ok. I thought you were complaining that nobody was helping you with your previous question. It helps to actually ask a
                  question.

See if one of these pasts posts can help you..
                  http://tinyurl.com/l4wc4

• 6. Re: Countdown script  days/hrs/min/sec
                    RAT77 Level 1
                    Thanks tralfaz found what I needed