1 2 Previous Next 66 Replies Latest reply on Apr 3, 2017 12:56 PM by ONDA.ID

Problem with color management: Indesign vs. Photoshop colors are not the same! Display color varies eventhough assigned profiles are the same. Solution?

kotkkkkk

Hi,

I have problem with Color management in Indesign, Illustrator and Photoshop CS6 - displayed colors vary between programs.

Pictures are displayed greenish in Illustrator and Indesign.

And "normal" in Photoshop, Lightroom, Bridge.

I checked:

- Working Space: is the same in all three programs (RGB: sRGB IEC61966-2.1, CMYK: Coated FOGRA39 (ISO 12647-2:2004), I even tried switching them to preset North America general purpose 2, problem remains)

- Assigned profile to document is the same (Tried assigning different profiles including sRGB IEC... but problem remains)

- Monitor is calibrated (with i1, I even checked for corrupt profile with assigning display ICC profile as AdobeRGB)

- Problem persist even if I hook up other monitor - this eliminates monitor and display ICC profile fault

What could be the problem. I'm a bit desperate and don't even know what else to check. Unfortunatelly I don't have printer available to check the color that way.

What could be the reason for mismatch between Photoshop and Indesign when displaying images?

Thank you for your suggestions in advance!

1 2 Previous Next