5 Replies Latest reply on Jun 30, 2014 7:11 PM by unanimouscreative

Download error -

QDPD

I cannot access my files. I've tried several times. Your system status says all is working well.  It's not.  Who can we talk to to get this recitified?

• 1. Re: Download error -
          Ben Mordue Adobe Employee

Hi QDPD,

How are you trying to access your files? Are you using the website at creative.adobe.com/files, or are you using the Creative Cloud desktop application?

Regards,

Ben

• 2. Re: Download error -
            QDPD Level 1

website

• 3. Re: Download error -
              infokajsa

I have the same problem and I use the desktop application. I can look at my fonts etc but not look at my apps.

• 4. Re: Download error -
                QDPD Level 1

Its Monday morning in London, 11am and I've had this problem for the last 2 hours. Its now 3am on West Coast US.  Maintenance is what I've been told by one of Adobes telephone support people, due to a site wide upgrade. Thanks for considering your UK clients with your upgrade timing.

• 5. Re: Download error -
                  unanimouscreative Level 1

I just finished a chat with Adobe support and they helped me solve this issue on my Mac running OS X 10.9.3. Here is the relevant text from the chat:

Sumanth: ** This error occurs if the OOBE and the AAM folders are corrupted.

Sumanth: We will rename these folders and sign in.

Sumanth: Please follow the below steps to rename the folders.

Sumanth: 1.Please click on Finder and then click on Go button and then select Go-To folder and type-in   ~/library   and hit return.

Sumanth: 2.Then navigate to Application Support>Adobe. Open Adobe folder and rename the OOBE and AAMupdater folders to OOBEold and AAMupdaterold.

Sumanth: Let me know if you are facing any issues in following the steps.

Me: Ok, finished with that step

Sumanth: Excellent!

Sumanth: Now we will rename in the root library.

Sumanth: 1.Please click on Finder and then click on Go button and then select Go-To folder and type-in /library and hit return.

Sumanth: 2.Then navigate to Application Support>Adobe. Open Adobe folder and rename the OOBE and AAMupdater folders to OOBEold and AAMupdaterold.

Sumanth: Note: There is no ~ symbol.

Sumanth: Let me know if you are facing any issues in following the steps.

Me: Ok, done

Sumanth: Thank you.

Sumanth: Now please try signing in to the CC desktop application and let me know the result.

Me: That worked! Thank you!

Sumanth: Perfect!

Sumanth: You are welcome.