I have an Edge animation that worked fine in Chrome, Safari and IE.
The last time I published my Muse site (To BC) again (since update to CC2014) it no longer worked in Chrome!
Preview in browser (Chrome) from edge works, preview in browser (Chrome) from Muse works, publish and it doesn't work in Chrome (but does in Safari and IE).
Have been trawling for possibilities but I'm not that web techy! Any help would be appreciated
Here are some screen shots.
This is Safari with the edge animation in the top rectangle:
I tried putting a graphic underneath in Muse so that at least with edge not working in Chrome, nor showing the poster frame, there would be something there as shown here:
However this did not work in Chrome so I simply see the stage BG colour with no animation as shown here:
I have made sure that the stage action is set to play the animation - it is nothing more than simple text and rectangles moving in, and then a video (the same px size as the stage) coming in a the end, and as I say it worked in Chrome, and still works in IE and Safari!
Thanks in advance.
Can you check if your Website does include the MIME types required for the assets on stage? E.g audio formats/SVG/ Video formats/ etc
not sure what you mean or are asking - everything was working in Chrome fine, and still does in browser preview in chrome and live in safari and IE.
All assets are in Edge, packaged into a "OAM" which I then have placed in Muse and publish from there (again preview from Muse is working fine in Muse and also Preview in Browser/Chrome - I have tried on different machines as well just in case but it doesnt work on any mac or pc Chrome Broswer)
Hosting is all through Adobe Business Catalyst.
SujaiS, ironically enough I just tried saving the Edge project as a new project, prublish the OAM files again (havent changed anything in the project), open Muse, re-published the site and now it is working in Chrome again!