Hi, i have a problem with rendering the movie of a comp. The comp looks good, but when rendering, the fonts turn odd. I had recognized the same before with "Save Frame As", and when i switched from .png to .jpg as output file, the problem disappeared there, but not when i render the comp as a movie (used Straight Unmatted as Video Output Color), where the problem still exists.
I checked and re-installed the font, but still.
After purging cache and memory -
step 1 - Select all of the layers that are supposed to have the same font face and weight and reset the character palette. The fonts can be a different size, they just need to be all the same face and weight.
step 2 - Test render a few frames
If things are still not working out then repeat the procedure with a different font face and/or font weight. That should solve the problem. It's probably a cache issue.
Don't use MP rendering.
thx Rick, worked right away.