3 Replies Latest reply on Jul 1, 2014 6:39 AM by printing13

Creative Cloud Download Error

printing13

In my Apps Field I have A Download error and my Home Field is empty and I am Logged in to my account.

• 1. Re: Creative Cloud Download Error
          John T Smith Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Please read, and reply back here with information https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1499014

or

Link for Download & Install & Setup & Activation problems may help

-Online Chat http://www.adobe.com/support/download-install/supportinfo/

• 2. Re: Creative Cloud Download Error
            unanimouscreative Level 1

I just finished a chat with Adobe support and they helped me solve this issue on my Mac running OS X 10.9.3. Here is the relevant text from the chat:

Sumanth: ** This error occurs if the OOBE and the AAM folders are corrupted.

Sumanth: We will rename these folders and sign in.

Sumanth: Please follow the below steps to rename the folders.

Sumanth: 1.Please click on Finder and then click on Go button and then select Go-To folder and type-in   ~/library   and hit return.

Sumanth: 2.Then navigate to Application Support>Adobe. Open Adobe folder and rename the OOBE and AAMupdater folders to OOBEold and AAMupdaterold.

Sumanth: Let me know if you are facing any issues in following the steps.

Me: Ok, finished with that step

Sumanth: Excellent!

Sumanth: Now we will rename in the root library.

Sumanth: 1.Please click on Finder and then click on Go button and then select Go-To folder and type-in /library and hit return.

Sumanth: 2.Then navigate to Application Support>Adobe. Open Adobe folder and rename the OOBE and AAMupdater folders to OOBEold and AAMupdaterold.

Sumanth: Note: There is no ~ symbol.

Sumanth: Let me know if you are facing any issues in following the steps.

Me: Ok, done

Sumanth: Thank you.

Sumanth: Now please try signing in to the CC desktop application and let me know the result.

Me: That worked! Thank you!

Sumanth: Perfect!

Sumanth: You are welcome.