• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Internal error: 403 Forbidden operation. (115008)

New Here ,
Jun 30, 2014 Jun 30, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have more than 50 forms on my site and so when i go to publish my site I get the above error message regarding forms. I have a paid subscription to creative cloud so it is my understanding that I should have the ability to have up to 999 web forms on my site.

Here is my site:

www.ghatest.businesscatalyst.com

Can you please help me?

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You site is a development site so www.ghatest.businesscatalyst.com is not a valid url

http://ghatest.businesscatalyst.com is at the moment till you buy a domain and take the site live.

I only see one quick contact form and lots of static html pages but I did not come across a 404 page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to have that same quick contact form on every project page my our site.

I have exactly 50 on there right now because that is all that would publish (see image below), but in actuality there are more than 76.

50_webforms.jpg

In referencing this thread on the adobe forums:

Error 403

where the answer supplied for this exact problem was this:

"Hi Kyle

For any trial site the limit is 50 forms irrespective of site plan , with webmarketing paid plan it has a increased limit of 999 forms.

Thanks,

Sanjit"

So, with that in mind, my question is now: how do i upgrade my site to a webmarketing plan and is that seperate from a creative cloud membership?

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Making many different forms like that is not what you should do, you only need the one form.

I do not know how you built the site, I am guessing you have just done the whole layout per page or have you used content holders and templates?

All you need is the code and link you have on some pages to run the same and popup the same form.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines