Moving this discussion to the Photoshop General Discussion forum.
What OS version?
What does the detailed crash report say?
HP Z420 Workstation, 16 GB RAM, Win 7 Pro,
Fehlermeldung: "Adobe Photoshop CC 2014 funktioniert nicht mehr, Das Programm wird aufgrund eines Problems..... "
Error message: "Adobe Photoshop CC 2014 no longer works The program is due to a problem ....."
I have the same problem and I don't what to do with this problem :(
I have Windows 7. Where can I find the crash report, please?
1. Klicken Start -> gebe 'eventvwr' in das Suchfeld ein und drücken <Enter>.2. Klicken auf 'Anwendungen' und auf 'Aktion' -> 'Protokolldatei speichern unter
Click "Start", Search: 'eventvwr' <Enter> click Application, right click on the "Error" and "Copy"
Hade the same problem - after installing Photoshop CC 2014 - none of my photoshop versions could start.
Yes I did update the grafic driver - no it didn't help
But I uninstalled the Photoshop CC 2014 and restarted and It seems to be working. I also checked the logg and surprinsingly... there wasn't just one driver that seems to have caused the problem. But I'm not an expert - maybe someone could need a list of the drivers that ended the program.
- C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CC 2014\Photoshop.exe Faulty module: Filter Gallery.8bf_unloaded
- C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CC (64 Bit)\Photoshop.exe Faulty module: WinTab32.dll_unloaded (WACOM)
- C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CC (64 Bit)\Photoshop.exe Faulty module: U3D.8bi_unloaded
- C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CC (64 Bit)\Photoshop.exe Faulty module: updaternotifications.dll