We can't know. You need to provide exact system information and the crash details from the Event Viewer.
Below are the two errors that were generated in the Event Viewer. I would also like to correct above as I am running Windows 8.1 on a 64bit machine.
Thanks for any help you can provide!
Windows cannot access the file for one of the following reasons: there is a problem with the network connection, the disk that the file is stored on, or the storage drivers installed on this computer; or the disk is missing. Windows closed the program Adobe Creative Cloud because of this error.
Program: Adobe Creative Cloud
The error value is listed in the Additional Data section.
1. Open the file again. This situation might be a temporary problem that corrects itself when the program runs again.
2. If the file still cannot be accessed and
- It is on the network, your network administrator should verify that there is not a problem with the network and that the server can be contacted.
- It is on a removable disk, for example, a floppy disk or CD-ROM, verify that the disk is fully inserted into the computer.
3. Check and repair the file system by running CHKDSK. To run CHKDSK, click Start, click Run, type CMD, and then click OK. At the command prompt, type CHKDSK /F, and then press ENTER.
4. If the problem persists, restore the file from a backup copy.
5. Determine whether other files on the same disk can be opened. If not, the disk might be damaged. If it is a hard disk, contact your administrator or computer hardware vendor for further assistance.
Error value: 00000000
Disk type: 0
And the error details are:
- System - Provider [ Name] Application Error - EventID 1005 [ Qualifiers] 49152 Level 2 Task 100 Keywords 0x80000000000000 - TimeCreated [ SystemTime] 2014-07-01T12:02:14.000000000Z EventRecordID 57835 Channel Application Computer Feli-PC Security - EventData Adobe Creative Cloud 00000000 0
Faulting application name: Creative Cloud.exe, version: 220.127.116.113, time stamp: 0x5382f671
Faulting module name: igdusc32.dll, version: 18.104.22.16841, time stamp: 0x52379bbd
Exception code: 0xc0000096
Fault offset: 0x0007212c
Faulting process id: 0x5ec
Faulting application start time: 0x01cf952442a49184
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Creative Cloud\ACC\Creative Cloud.exe
Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\igdusc32.dll
Report Id: 8997cbb0-0117-11e4-bed0-3085a91aad3c
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:
And the error details are:
- System - Provider [ Name] Application Error - EventID 1000 [ Qualifiers] 0 Level 2 Task 100 Keywords 0x80000000000000 - TimeCreated [ SystemTime] 2014-07-01T12:02:14.000000000Z EventRecordID 57834 Channel Application Computer Feli-PC Security - EventData Creative Cloud.exe 22.214.171.1243 5382f671 igdusc32.dll 126.96.36.19941 52379bbd c0000096 0007212c 5ec 01cf952442a49184 C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Creative Cloud\ACC\Creative Cloud.exe C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\igdusc32.dll 8997cbb0-0117-11e4-bed0-3085a91aad3c