0 Replies Latest reply on Jul 1, 2014 5:34 AM by greenninja10

Using Lightroom for Event Photography

greenninja10

I use Lightroom for my entire workflow at events that I cover where I will import from multiple memory cards throughout the day.

One of my basic Import Settings will achieve 90% of what I need but I will still spend time with every customer, helping them choose the photographs that they want printing and I will crop, make adjustments etc.

This is fine until we get busy, then it is harder to spend the quality time with each customer.

My question is this:

How can I change my hardware setup so that I can have two or more laptops - or even tablets - where I can share these images for viewing with all synced adjustments etc.?

I can setup a local adhco network but i can not sync to the CC servers.

My competitors often have multiple screens where customers can browse, choose and even print images they want to buy.

I have tried simply exporting files to another laptop and viewing in a photo browser but this is clumsy, not ideal and takes up too much time.

i understand there are database issues preventing me from sharing a single catalogue but there must be some way I can do this.

I hate having customers waiting and sometimes leaving because they can not see their photos.

Thanks for any help

Darren