• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Presenter 9 not publishing PDFs as the original -- formatting is "crazy"

New Here ,
Jul 01, 2014 Jul 01, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Presenter 9.0.2 Build 173.  It seems this is a new-er problem I have not seen before.

I create "beautiful" layouts in the PowerPoint slide -- but then when I publish to a playable PDF, there are some slides that the layout goes "crazy" -- by adding 'returns' in random places... sometimes only placing one-letter at a time on a line.  This seems random to me.

I've imagined there there might be some "invisible" codes inserted into the slide.... so on one specific presentation, I noted the problem areas (from viewing the PDF), and then went back into the "beautifully formatted" slides and re-worked the slide by re-typing the specific lines that went "crazy."

This did not fix the problem (probably because there were no "invisible" codes anyway.)

So OVERALL ... the problem is that -- I can prepare and "beautifully" format my slide deck, but then when I publish to a playable PDF, there are many/multiple slides where the formatting goes "crazy" (certainly not appearing like the original formatting.)

This is a huge problem because, even when I re-work the "crazy" slides, the problem persists.  This is also a huge problem because I have NO CONFIDENCE that the work I've completed will appear "beautiful" -- but looks "crazy", wrong, and poorly presented.

Thank you for your help.

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?