2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 2, 2014 6:29 AM by EvilDave

U44M1P7 Error

EvilDave Level 1

Some backstory, please read before you send me to this site: Installation failed. Error U44M1P7 | Updates

I manage the computer labs for a small college and this error rears its ugly head quite often. We do not have any sort of cleaner on our systems to remove unwanted language files. We manage the updates from an update server, but when this error occurs we have to go to the affected computer and fix the problem locally. It's gotten to the point now where we don't manage the updates remotely any more. It's much faster to manage them locally since we inevitably must be in every lab to fix one of the problem machines anyway. And it's rarely the same machine or program twice. We are running the Enterprise Creative Cloud Solution for Education if that helps at all.  I'm

For example; I'm on the center of three machines right now and it has the U44M1P7 error for the following programs: Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, and Prelude. The machine to my left only has an error with Premiere, and the machine to my right had no issues. All three machines are the same build and had the same CC Education package installed. It's frustrating to have to uninstall and reinstall the software every time there is an update. And this happens on anywhere between 10 and 30 machines each update. Mac and PC.

• 1. Re: U44M1P7 Error
          Eshant_Jindal JapanEmployeeModerator

Hi Dave,

Same issue has been discussed in the below mentioned link.

Re: Adobe Application Manager Update Error U44M1P7

Error code U44M1P7

Installation failed. Error U44M1P7 | Updates

Let me know if it helps.

Thanks!

Eshant

• 2. Re: U44M1P7 Error
            EvilDave Level 1

No that did not help.

Please read the first post in this thread again, if you have any questions about any of the things I mentioned, please ask. I specifically started by asking you to NOT send me to the link that suggests I uninstall and reinstall the software. I would need to do that to an average of 30 machines EVERY update. Furthermore, when I uninstall the software I cannot simply reinstall it, I need to install the entire build again, that's ALL the programs. And again I'd like to avoid doing that for an average of 30 machines every single update. Some updates it's machines 44, 48-56, 59, 62, 63, 68, 112, 134, 138-141, 150, 183-187, and 199. Other updates it's entirely different machines. Or it's a few of the same machines, plus some new ones.

Again, we DO NOT have any software that strips the unused language packages. When we build the packages with the Creative Cloud Packager we choose North American English for the language. So if any program is stripping language packs, it's Adobes Creative Cloud Packager.