• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

serial number invalid after installing on second mac

New Here ,
Jul 02, 2014 Jul 02, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an educational licence of CS6 (mac) I bought a year ago. Now I installed it on a second computer (mac) at the place where I work sometime (this Mac is nog registered to me personaly).

Soon after the serial was invalid on both computers. I deleted the software completely, but sadly i didn't deactivate it first. Tried to reinstall to deactivate, but the serial is now invalid.

What to do?

Olivier

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 02, 2014 Jul 02, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Onoda,

Please make sure you are using the right serial number for the right software.

Send me a private message with the serial number and I will validate it for you.

Regards,

Rave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 10, 2014 Dec 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have the same problem after replacing my hard drive. I reinstalled CS4 from the DVD and put the serial number but CS said the serial number is invalid.

CS is deactivated on other computer and also on old hard drive.

I need to work... I would greatly appreciate it if this can be solved quickly.

Thank you!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Send me a private message with the serial number and I will validate it for you.

Regards,

Rave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 05, 2015 Mar 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hey Rave.  having same issue.  have AI version 15.1.0 serial is 1034 1699 2218 5858 7946 2125 getting invalid serial number when try to install on 2nd machine.  maybe i need to find old version and download that?  thanks, nick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hhi!

i transferred my old Mac to new mac book air. photoshop and all the other adobes are not working anymore. i deleted the whole old hard drive so license should be no problem! is there a solution? i m not sute if I find the cd after moving in new home....

sandra

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 11, 2014 Dec 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sandra,

Are you using CS6? If yes then you can download it from: http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/cs6-product-downloads.html

Regards,

Rave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines