1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 2, 2014 1:40 PM by brian.filipiak

when will forms central work on androids

kendru58

I have several macs and windows computers at work and recently bought some android tablets because I tried forms central on them and they worked.  Since they worked I bought more android tablets for our workers in remote buildings then the forms central quit working.  After making some calls they said tablets are not compatible.  Well they were for about a few weeks.  I really would like to use them.  Is there any chance you will bring those into the android operating system.  There is so much potential.

• 1. Re: when will forms central work on androids
          brian.filipiak Level 2

The web-based forms should be usable with iOS and Android devices.

PDF-based forms should be usable on iOS and Android devices when using the Adobe Reader Mobile application.

The FormsCentral application is not available for mobile devices.

The FormsCentral web interface will not run on mobile devices, because they do not meet the System Requirements. The following is from https://www.adobe.com/products/acrobatpro/tech-specs.html

"The following system requirements apply to the Adobe FormsCentral Plus service, also included with the subscription edition.*

• Adobe Flash Player 11.0 or later
          • Microsoft Windows 8 using Internet Explorer 10 or later, Firefox, or Chrome
          • Microsoft Windows 7 using Internet Explorer 8 or later, Firefox, or Chrome
          • Microsoft Windows Vista using Internet Explorer 8 or 9, Firefox, or Chrome
          • Microsoft Windows XP using Internet Explorer 8, Firefox, or Chrome
          • Mac OS X v10.6 or later using Safari 5.1 or later, Firefox, or Chrome"

I hope that helps,

Brian