5 Replies Latest reply on Jul 3, 2014 1:45 AM by Bartek Kropaczewski

#include "Types.r" where can i find Types.r

somers.m

Its appears I have a missing dependency - just wondering where I might be able to find it

looking through the old SDK cant seem to locate it...

• 1. Re: #include "Types.r" where can i find Types.r
          panduvittala Level 1

Just comment out the include. It should work fine.

• 2. Re: #include "Types.r" where can i find Types.r
            somers.m Level 1

that works for some of the samplecode projects

except in the Transform Buttons I get a series of warnings along the lines of

..../CODE/Illustrator/Adobe Illustrator CC 2014 SDK/samplecode/TransformButtons/Resources/Mac/TransformButtons.r:23: ### /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr/bin/Rez - Can't find the declaration for the resource type 'DLOG' (0x444C4F47).

..../CODE/Illustrator/Adobe Illustrator CC 2014 SDK/samplecode/TransformButtons/Resources/Mac/TransformButtons.r:36: ### /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr/bin/Rez - Can't find the declaration for the resource type 'DITL' (0x4449544C).

..../CODE/Illustrator/Adobe Illustrator CC 2014 SDK/samplecode/TransformButtons/Resources/Mac/TransformButtons.r:105: ### /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr/bin/Rez - Can't find the declaration for the resource type 'CNTL' (0x434E544C).

..../CODE/Illustrator/Adobe Illustrator CC 2014 SDK/samplecode/TransformButtons/Resources/Mac/TransformButtons.r:118: ### /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr/bin/Rez - Can't find the declaration for the resource type 'CNTL' (0x434E544C).

..../CODE/Illustrator/Adobe Illustrator CC 2014 SDK/samplecode/TransformButtons/Resources/Mac/TransformButtons.r:131: ### /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr/bin/Rez - Can't find the declaration for the resource type 'CNTL' (0x434E544C).

• 3. Re: #include "Types.r" where can i find Types.r
              somers.m Level 1

Any idea what the Types.r file is ...

• 4. Re: #include "Types.r" where can i find Types.r
                somers.m Level 1

Oh I wonder does the Types.r contain the definitions to the missing resource types, I am seeing in the error console....

• 5. Re: #include "Types.r" where can i find Types.r
                  Level 4

Types.r includes Carbon Resources and it was obsolated in OSX 10.8. You need to compile your project against OS X SDK 10.7.

Regards

Bartek