3 Replies Latest reply on Jul 3, 2014 5:17 AM by Noel Carboni

Serial number

DanaRosu

Hi, I bought the photographer plan (Photoshop and Lightroom) however, I did not receive my serial number. Please advise.

• 1. Re: Serial number
          Noel Carboni Level 8

You don't get a serial number.

You install the software via the Creative Cloud application, which verifies your license through your Adobe ID.

Hope this helps clarify!

-Noel

• 2. Re: Serial number
            DanaRosu Level 1

Hi,

Thank you for the reply but it does not solve my problem.

I am able to install CC on my destop but when I want to install Lightroom and Photoshop I can only install the trial version. If I want to install the license version I am asked for a serial number. I pressed the info icon (the i in the cercle) and I went on the adobe/license website but my ID is not recognized.

Thank you,

Dana Rosu

• 3. Re: Serial number
              Noel Carboni Level 8

You may need to call Adobe Customer Support if there's a problem with your subscription.

You do not need a serial number when the Creative Cloud process is working correctly.  It recognizes your subscription by the fact that you've logged-into the Creative Cloud application using the Adobe ID under which you purchased the subscription.

Did you try, in the Creative Cloud application, explicitly logging out and back in?

-Noel