2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 30, 2014 3:10 PM by tomlianza

Adobe send does not work

infographic

5 attempts to upload a file of less than 200MB using Firefox & IE and when the file upload reaches 100% an error message flashes the file could not be uploaded, a really poor show from a company as big as adobe I have cancelled my auto renewal & won't be purchasing any your more expensive cloud based services.

• 1. Re: Adobe send does not work
          Sara.Forsberg Employee Moderator

Hi infographic,

I'm sorry that your subscription didn't work out for you. Adobe Engineering is actively working on improving the Adobe Send online service so that it can handle larger uploads with the same ease as Adobe SendNow. You are welcome to send your file using Adobe SendNow, as the two services will coexist until later this year. You can log in to SendNow at sendnow.acrobat.com.

Please let us know if we can ever be further assistance.

Best,

Sara

• 2. Re: Adobe send does not work
            tomlianza

Sara,

You wrote" Please let us know if we can ever be further assistance."

How on earth did this situation ever occur?  Did it occur to anyone at Adobe to actually test the product before letting it escape?  This situation is not only an embarrassment, it speaks to an absolute level of incompetence that reflects poorly on a company that doesn't need any added customer frustration.   

You wrote

" Adobe Engineering is actively working on improving the Adobe Send online service so that it can handle larger uploads with the same ease as Adobe SendNow"  Do you understand how lame that sounds? The whole purpose of "Send" was to allow for sending larger uploads... Adobe "Engineering" might have worked on improving that feature before releasing the program .... The original comment was on July 4, today is July 30 and clearly what ever excuse you have for "engineering" doesn't have a clue.....

Regards,

Tom Lianza