1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 4, 2014 12:23 PM by Noel Carboni

I have Photoshop CS5 extended compatibility problems with Apperture on my MacBook Pro

Judy Wray

plus I am a US citizen living in Mexico.  I feel  screwed..stymied,  even my adobe id doesnt  work well.  Here I am in a forum but try and do something  like upload my photo!!! forget it!!

or  establish a presence of some kind,  doesnt work. This morning I saw the photo I added yesterday still pending  and I get  a message  that the SSL certificate for this site *what site? is invalid  whats that supposed to mean?

all I want to do is get to work fluidly with allot of expensive stuff I bought and instead I am on a wild goose chase.

I think despite being a US citizen, buying all this stuff, because I am IN Mexico, I am  being shut out..knocking my head on a brick wall??

• 1. Re: I have Photoshop CS5 extended compatibility problems with Apperture on my MacBook Pro
          Noel Carboni Level 8

You may be frustrated, but it's difficult to diagnose what's wrong since you've been quite vague.

Folks here would like to help but you need to imagine they are not seeing what you are, and can't read minds.  That said, this forum software is dysfunctional in a lot of ways.

Upload a photo...  To where?  How?  Using what software?

What part of your query is about Photoshop?

What version of OSX are you running?

And not to put too fine a point on it, but Photoshop CS5 is now quite a bit out of date.  You may have paid a lot for it, but it's no longer current.  If you're feeling a bit left behind, it could be partly because you have chosen to remain behind.

-Noel