1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 4, 2014 1:31 PM by A.T. Romano

Will the Trial Version Watermark still appear across the finished video?

ymerriam

Just bought Photoshop elements 12 after having been with Adobe since version 2.0, and thought I'd play with the Premier elements video capabilities. I know this is a strange question, but is that nasty Trial Version banner gonna show on the end product??? If so, I'll scrap it all right now instead of wasting hours creating a video that's unwatchable.

• 1. Re: Will the Trial Version Watermark still appear across the finished video?
          A.T. Romano Level 7

ymerriam

Just to make sure that we are in sync on the details - are you exploring a tryout version of Premiere Elements 12 or any other Premiere Elements tryout?

If you are working with the tryout of Premiere Elements (any version), the exports (save to file or burn to disc) from the tryout will have the Adobe watermark, and it cannot be removed even after purchase of the product. However, you can remove the Adobe watermark from the tryout project files (project.prel) after purchase. You just open the tryout project file and remove the Adobe watermark using Timeline Menu/Delete Rendered Files. Some of us, including myself, have found that just opening the tryout project.prel file in the purchase product removes the Adobe watermark.

Please let us know if you have any questions on this or need clarification.

Thank you.

ATR