3 Replies Latest reply on Jul 5, 2014 12:35 PM by A.T. Romano

Menu-based with several movie selections

Ann Bens Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Menu-based with several movie selections

These are best for presenting a set of individual movies that you don’t want to combine into a single movie. For example, in a wedding disc, you might want to present the preparations, the ceremony, and the reception as separate movies. Each will have its own button on the main menu.

Quote from the Help: can anyone point me to a tutorial.

• 1. Re: Menu-based with several movie selections
          A.T. Romano Level 7

Ann Bens

Please review and consider my blog post on using main menu with thumbnails for Premiere Elements multiple movies project destined for burn to.

ATR Premiere Elements Troubleshooting: PE: Adding Movie Thumbnails To Disc Main Menu

Are you seeking to create the disc menu from scratch with Photoshop CS or higher or to modify an existing Adobe disc menu

theme to suit the purpose? The blog post goes to the latter. And, remember that each movie cannot have its own scene page.

Are you heading for DVD-VIDEO on DVD disc? Or, are you seeking disc menu for AVCHD on DVD or Blu-ray disc format on Blu-ray disc?

Just in case reminder...Premiere Elements stop markers function only at playback of DVD-VIDEO on DVD disc.

Please let me know if I can customize any of the information for what you seek.

Thank you.

ATR

• 2. Re: Menu-based with several movie selections
            Ann Bens Adobe Community Professional & MVP

I just wanted a tutorial for someone else, so I did not have to explain how it was done.

Rather hoped it could be done without PS.

Kind of dumb to put that in the Help without any explanation.

Thanks.

• 3. Re: Menu-based with several movie selections
              A.T. Romano Level 7

Ann Bens

Switching of main and scene menus in an Adobe disc menu theme as described in the blog post does not require Photoshop as the .psd editor, unless the user wants to add more buttons per page than are in the original Adobe design for that scene menu. Detailed in blog post.

Photoshop Elements as the .psd editor is fine as long as it is not asked to open Layer Sets, which it cannot do "most of the time".

I have added this post since I read in your reply

Rather hoped it could be done without PS.

ATR