11 Replies Latest reply on Jul 14, 2014 1:29 AM by greule

No sync with Lightroom mobile in lr 5.5

asdfasdfwerwerasd

I can sync my photos from iPhone to LR 5.5

However, if I chose photos in LR to sync with LR mobile, they do not appear neither on the iPhone nor online.

What can I do? This is just a big disappointment.

• 1. Re: No sync with Lightroom mobile in lr 5.5
          Franxperience Level 1

I have the same but with my iPad. Lightroom mobile says that there are no collections. Also Lightroom online says that there are no collections. I have two collections in my Desktop Lightroom but it won't sync

• 2. Re: No sync with Lightroom mobile in lr 5.5
            greule Adobe Employee

Could you both send me a LR Desktop diagnostig log  - best as a private message with a downloadable dropbox link.

You can trigger the log via LR Desktop prefereneces -> Lightroom Mobile and when you hold down the alt key you will notice a generate diagnostic log button

• 3. Re: No sync with Lightroom mobile in lr 5.5
              Franxperience Level 1

http://we.tl/8YtcTmpV9A pls find to log-files in zip attached. LR M appears to only allow edits and favorites. adding or deleting collections doe not work. Upload of 1st colection stopped after 99 pictures. Deleting collections and sync files did not change, 1st (deleted) collection is still visible.

• 4. Re: No sync with Lightroom mobile in lr 5.5
                greule Adobe Employee

Hi Franxperience,

for each collection that you are trying to sync can you select the collection and then try to rearrange the photos in that collection?  You may have to restart Lightroom once done as well - though I don't think that should be necessary. Based on your diagnostic log, this might fix your stuck sync.  Let me know if this helps your situation.

-

Guido

• 5. Re: No sync with Lightroom mobile in lr 5.5
                  greule Adobe Employee

Same for you asdfasdfwerwerasd,

for each collection that you are trying to sync can you select the collection and then try to rearrange the photos in that collection?  You may have to restart Lightroom once done as well - though I don't think that should be necessary. Based on your diagnostic log, this might fix your stuck sync.  Let me know if this helps your situation. - Guido

• 6. Re: No sync with Lightroom mobile in lr 5.5
                    asdfasdfwerwerasd Level 1

Thank you. Now it works, after trying several time to rearrange and being very patient. So now it is syncing, however, it took me for 300 fotos more than 6 hours. Any chance to speed this up?

• 7. Re: No sync with Lightroom mobile in lr 5.5
                      greule Adobe Employee

The sync for 300 photos should not take so long. Did I get it right that it took you 6 hours with sync running and not blocked by the issue you have reported.

If that's the case could you describe a bit your machine +network setup. In addition what type of images you are syncing? Tiff, NEF? - Guido

• 8. Re: No sync with Lightroom mobile in lr 5.5
                        asdfasdfwerwerasd Level 1

Yes, sync is indeed very slow.

Network is approx. 50 Mbit/s. Computer is 8 GB memory at 56% load, i5 CPU 750 @ 2.67 GhZ at 10% load. Graphic Card AMD Radeon 5700 Serie.

Most images are dng (3648x5472), on an external NAS, but all LR libraries are on internal HD. For normal work with LR speed is o.k.

• 9. Re: No sync with Lightroom mobile in lr 5.5
                          Franxperience Level 1

Since LR 5.5 I have problems with synchronisation with LR mobile. really frustrating. The communication from LRM to LRD works. But not the other way around. Adding/Removing collections and Removing pictures on LRD Side do not show up in LRM. Deleting syncdata and Windows cache work only in a very limited way. With LR5.4 I uploaded 15000 pictures, with LR5.5 only roughly 10%. Yesterday I was unable to delete my collections that I had finished editing. I then deleted the ata in LRD, cleared the Syncdata and the Windows cache (Appdata Temp, this used to work). Then I started a new sync with 1300 pictures. LRD says that these pictures have been uploaded, LRM says that there are no synced files. LRWeb says I have no files synced.

I have these problems from the beginning that I downloaded LR5.5
                          I will send you the log file

• 10. Re: Re: No sync with Lightroom mobile in lr 5.5
                            stew377

Hi All,

I am having the same problem described here and in several other posts.

Since upgrading to LR5.5 upload has been much slower, and has since stopped altogether with no changes from the desktop app syncing with the mobile app or vice versa.

I've been through a bunch of suggestions from Adobe's support, such as creating and dropping collections to try and kick start it. Deleting and letting rebuild the lrsync data folder. And then re-arranging photos within collections to try and resolve.

Initially some metadata changes were syncing, but images themselves weren't (all JPEG & CR2/RAW), but now nothing. No change in any collection on the desktop will sync to the mobile app or appear in the web version - lightroom.adobe.com.

I have also noticed that lightroom seems to be hitting the CPU very hard - all of the time, and the following message keeps appearing every few seconds in the system log:

12/07/2014 12:54:00.307 Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5[18493]:

Bad sqlite return code: 1. Info: no such column: z

0: method  prepare                        - C

1: method  prepareRunToCompletionStatement - 59600407:1041+18

2:          [unnamed]                      - 59600407:674+15

3:          [unnamed]                      - tail

4: field    getLex64OrderString            - 826355253:465+63

5: upvalue  ?                              - 278512893:39+13

6:          [unnamed]                      - 278512893:94+8

7: field    filterA                        - 887551245:890+9

8: upvalue  ?                              - 278512893:154+8

9:          [unnamed]                      - 1564968350:123+51

10:          [unnamed]                      - tail

11:          [unnamed]                      - tail

12:          [unnamed]                      - 219380148:965+5

13: global  pcall                          - C

14:          [unnamed]                      - 219380148:843+53

15:          [unnamed]                      - tail

16: global  pcall                          - C

17:          [unnamed]                      - 1098400342:526+44

18:          [unnamed]                      - tail

19:          [unnamed]                      - tail

20:          [unnamed]                      - 1565123299:92+38

21:          [unnamed]                      - tail

22: global  pcall                          - C

23:          [unnamed]                      - 1002929302:1193+34

24:          [unnamed]                      - tail

25:          [unnamed]                      - tail

26:          [unnamed]                      - tail

27: method  dispatch                      - 1002929302:971+75

28:          [unnamed]                      - 1002929302:1679+77

29: global  AgCallWithAutoreleasePool      - C

30: method  run                            - 1002929302:1642+28

31:          [unnamed]                      - 435542093:0+6

---------------------------------

If I stop syncing then these error messages stop appearing.

Please someone help! I have over 35000 photos synced with Lightroom mobile and now it has become completely useless - I can't do anything with it at all.

An LR sync diagnostics file is here - http://wikisend.com/download/677084/Lightroom Sync Diagnostic Log.webarchive

Thanks

Stewart

• 11. Re: Re: No sync with Lightroom mobile in lr 5.5
                              greule Adobe Employee

I've just send you a private message. - Guido