pjoud37 Level 1

Details is moved

• 2. Re: Re: I missing tool details in Lightroom 5.5
            pjoud37 Level 1

you have suggestions for sollutions?

forumnotifier

• 3. Re: I missing tool details in Lightroom 5.5
              ssprengel Adobe Community Professional & MVP

If you mean that the Details section is no longer visible, then right-click on one of the other section titles like Basic or Tone Curve, etc, and put a checkmark next to Details.

If you mean that the Details section title is visible but you can’t see the sliders, then just click on the little triangle next to Details to expand the Details section to see the various sliders for Sharpening and Noise Reduction.

If neither of these is what you’re taking about, then please show us a screenshot of the righthand panel in Develop.

• 4. Re: I missing tool details in Lightroom 5.5
                pjoud37 Level 1

Details section is visible now.

Thank you.

Piet.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPad

Op 6 jul. 2014 om 20:47 heeft ssprengel <forums_noreply@adobe.com> het volgende geschreven:

I missing tool details in Lightroom 5.5

created by ssprengel in Photoshop Lightroom - View the full discussion

If you mean that the Details section is no longer visible, then right-click on one of the other section titles like Basic or Tone Curve, etc, and put a checkmark next to Details.

If you mean that the Details section title is visible but you can’t see the sliders, then just click on the little triangle next to Details to expand the Details section to see the various sliders for Sharpening and Noise Reduction.

If neither of these is what you’re taking about, then please show us a screenshot of the righthand panel in Develop.

Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed a screen image in your message please visit the thread in the forum to embed the image at https://forums.adobe.com/message/6526814#6526814

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at . In the Actions box on the right, click the Stop Email Notifications link.

Start a new discussion in Photoshop Lightroom by email or at Adobe Community

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to http://forums.adobe.com/thread/416458?tstart=0.