2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 7, 2014 1:52 PM by A.T. Romano

dvd menu multiple movies, and complain about helpdesk adobe

Salomons

I have bought elements premiere 14. In the manual is written that is possible, and easy to do, to make an dvd menu, with multiple movie's in the main screen, but no one could tell me how to,

saterday is stay for couple of hours behind the pc for a live chat, when it was my turn too chat, they told me, that the right person was not there, i have to try it on Monday, so i did, again ill had too wait 45 minutes, and then they told me too call them, beause there is no support for this, calling en on the Phone for again 35 minutes, then they are saying, im sorry but we dont give support to thoose kind of problems,

Why, we do pay for software without support ??

• 1. Re: dvd menu multiple movies, and complain about helpdesk adobe
          Steve Grisetti Adobe Community Professional

You'll have to complain to Adobe about problems with Adobe support. This is a user to user forum.

You can have several movies linking from the same main menu (assuming your menu template has links for several movies). Just put put your movies one after another on the timeline -- with a stop marker at the end of each movie and a main menu marker at the beginning of each movie (and a few seconds of black video between them so that the markers aren't too close together).

How exactly you set that up depends on which version of the program you're using and what your level of skill with the program is. It's not likely you have Premiere Elements 14 since the current version is only version 12.

I do show you how to add several movies to the same disc in my Premiere Elements 12 course at lynda.com, by the way, if you're interested.

• 2. Re: dvd menu multiple movies, and complain about helpdesk adobe
            A.T. Romano Level 7

Salomons

At the onset, this is not Adobe. This is a user to user forum.

Since there is no Premiere Elements 14, I am assuming that you are working with Premiere Elements 12 (the current version) on Windows 7, 8, or 8.1 64 bit.

The background information on this menu setup, including how to step by step, can be found in the following blog post

ATR Premiere Elements Troubleshooting: PE: Adding Movie Thumbnails To Disc Main Menu

If you need clarification on anything written, please do not hesitate to ask. Can we assume that you are planning for burn to DVD-VIDEO standard or widescreen format on DVD disc? Stop markers will function in the playback of that format. But, stop markers will not function in the playback of Premiere Elements burn to AVCHD on DVD disc or Blu-ray disc format on Blu-ray disc. Also, reminder, each movie on the main menu cannot have its own scene menu.

ATR