3 Replies Latest reply on Jul 8, 2014 3:45 PM by w5527567

Why will my 30 free trial not download?

w5527567

i have signed up for Creative Cloud and had my e-mail address verified.  i have followed all the on screen directions and even had on line assistance. i simply cannot get Photoshop onto my computer.

• 1. Re: Why will my 30 free trial not download?
          Mylenium Most Valuable Participant

We can't know. You have not told us what that computer actually is nor have you made an effort to actually explain your issues. Just saying that it doesn't work is not usefule in any way.

Mylenium

• 2. Re: Why will my 30 free trial not download?
            w5527567 Level 1

Point taken Mylenium.

I am using an iMac and have registered with Creative Cloud and had my e-mail address verified.  i have then installed Creative Cloud so then went to the Adobe Creative Cloud page where i have selected to download the free trial of photoshop.  Nearly three hours later my computer is still telling me it is downloading Photoshop but there is no indication anywhere of where to and I cannot find anything in my Apps folder.  I did do an online discussion with somebody from Adobe who kept asking me the same questions and did try to guide me through the procedure but even though i followed all thew links he gave me there was still nothing happening.

I have done everything as per on screen directions and also help from the help desk but still no joy.  I am using Photoshop Elements 11 but this does not give me the facilities I need so do want to try Photoshop before entering into the monthly contract.

Hope this is sufficient to.  I cannot give any more details as I can only follow thew online prompts so if I am missing anything it is because they are not clear enough.

• 3. Re: Why will my 30 free trial not download?
              w5527567 Level 1

I have now managed to download Photoshop.  I do not know why it has worked this time.  I simply left the internet off for a few hours, logged back on , went through the same procedure and this time it worked