2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 8, 2014 7:05 AM by gwhPoster

Direct link to file in workflow notification email

gwhPoster Level 1

Hi everyone,

I know that I can set up a workflow for each of my forms where an email is automatically sent to specific people. If I have a file upload field on my form, is it possible for there to be a link to the file that was inserted in the CRM via the form, in the workflow notification so that whoever receives the email can just click the link and the file will download?

Thanks in advance for any help.

• 1. Re: Direct link to file in workflow notification email
          Liam Dilley Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Only at a certain size, any higher your directed to view the case in the admin which has the file.

As a not I say often to people about workflows etc - These emails are as their named - Notifications. They are not intended to be the means you run an online business and just emails is something for a BC site not to rely on. They have limited information and scope and everything and more is within the admin and the depths of the CRM in a browser that can run dynamic and rich content information.

• 2. Re: Direct link to file in workflow notification email
            gwhPoster Level 1

Thanks for the reply,

When you say "only at a certain size", do you mean the file that I upload needs to be a certain size and if yes, can you tell me the maximum size it needs to be? Also, will the link to the file automatically be in the workflow notification email?