I edited it in Adobe Premiere Elements 12. I exported it to my computer in AVCHD Youtube widescreen HD and at a frame rate of 24.
I recorded with a canon vixia HF R300 at MXP PF24 in AVCHD
Can someone tell me where I went wrong.
Please follow the following workflow and let us know the results
1. Open Premiere Elements 12 to the Expert workspace. And, go immediately to File Menu/New/Project and Change Settings.
2. In the Change Settings, set the project preset at NTSC/DSLR/1080p/DSLR1080p24. Before closing out of that area, in the
new project dialog, be sure to place a check mark next to "Force Selected Project Setting on This Project". Close out of there.
3. Back in the Premiere Elements 12 Expert workspace, import your 1080p24 from its hard drive save location into the project via
Add Media/Files and Folders/Project Assets from where you drag the file to the Timeline.
For the upload to YouTube, I would like you to use 2 different routes and compare the results.
1. Publish+Share/Computer/AVCHD with Presets = MP4 H.264 1920 x 1080p24.
Then upload the AVCHD.mp4 file produced to YouTube at the YouTube web site.
2. Publish+Share/Social Websites/YouTube with Presets = High Definition Video for YouTube - 1920 x 1080.
The preset cannot be modified by the user in this upload of the TImeline content to YouTube from within Premiere Elements.
We will be watching for your results.