• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Print When with two conditions

Explorer ,
Jul 09, 2014 Jul 09, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I only want to print a page if two conditions are met. On each section I am using the following Print When Condition:

DateFormat(query.asofdate, "mm/dd/yyyy") NEQ DateFormat(calc.AmtDate, "mm/dd/yyyy")  AND LSNumberFormat((query.bal + calc.anticipated), "_.__") LTE LSNumberFormat(25.00, "_.__").

The date check works great by itself and the amount check works great by itself but I can't get them to work together. Any ideas?

I am using CF10.

TOPICS
Reporting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Jul 10, 2014 Jul 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the field types are explicit, then you don't need to format them as strings before comparing them.

What happens if you try the following expression?:

( (query.asofdate NEQ calc.AmtDate) AND (query.bal + calc.anticipated LTE 25.00) )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 11, 2014 Jul 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That fixed the problem Thanks!

Is there anyway I can apply this to the whole page and not have to add it to every sections 'Print When Condition'?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Jul 14, 2014 Jul 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Cozmo2 wrote:

That fixed the problem Thanks!

Is there anyway I can apply this to the whole page and not have to add it to every sections 'Print When Condition'?

One way would be to exclude records that meet those conditions. That way you would not need to take them into account in your report.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation