1 Video publishing in presenter 10:
1 Try to remove the video from your older presentation which was created earlier
2 Open the presentation in presenter 10 and try to import the same video.
3 Publish the content.
2 While Publishing error message comes as "Not enough disk space"
1 Try to kill the entire presentation as
Start the task manager and choose powerpoint.exe in processes and then right click on it and click on end task/end task tree.
probably this should solve the issue..
I have tried the remove and re-add and it makes no difference. I can't now get the Presenter presentation with video in mp4 format to display or play. I am not sure if it is there or not as when viewing on an iPad it says it is buffering but never actually stops buffering. I can see it on my computer fine and it plays fine, but some of the reason for publishing to html 5 is so as it can be seen by people using tablets. I just can't seem to get it to work no matter what I try.
So to recap:
1. using a presentation published using an older version of Presenter that contains flv videos
2. republishing the presentation using Presenter 10 to a Connect Content Library using HTML 5
3. have to convert the flv to mp4
4. on a computer using a variety of browsers the presentation plays fine.
5. on a tablet (iPad tried at this stage) the slides without video plays fine, the slides with video just continually says buffering
On the second point of Presenter throwing up an error message, it's not so much that it throws up the error message as I can cancel that. It's more to do with the fact that it throws it up each time I try to publish a presentation that includes video that is of a certain duration. I have followed the whole kill the process as suggested and while this does indeed stop the problem it just comes back when I open PowerPoint again and try to publish.
Can you see any error message while importing the video..
If not then can you share your presentation by packaging it so that we can provide a workaround .
will package and send. Thanks.