2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 12, 2014 1:06 PM by Muckl

after last update ps cc ps can't print anymore.

Muckl Level 1

I run PS CC on a Windows 7 PC with a Canon Pixma printer. After the last update i did yesterday the print menu ps runs on an undefined problem and closes the app immediately. Is there any idea to get out of this dead lock situation?.

• 1. Re: after last update ps cc ps can't print anymore.
          Level 7

Which update are you referring to?

It sounds like you are just crashing in the printer driver -- check with Canon for updated drivers.

• 2. Re: after last update ps cc ps can't print anymore.
            Muckl Level 1

Thanks answering my question. It seems that the Canon drivers crashed close to my CC update the day before. The problem is solved by reinstalling the Canon driver. your question : which update I am referring to opens a new problem. When trying to find out what version of Photoshop  / CC  I run  I really found a mess on my system and I totally lost orientation. Perhaps you know help to find orientation again. In Windows programs and functions I find: Adobe Photoshop CC, Adobe Photoshop CC2014 (I think that is the last update), Adobe Photoshop CS 6 and Adobe Photoshop Elements 10. Off course I only need one Photoshop. Do you think I can deinstall all versions of Photoshop except CC2014? I have no idea about the consequences. Your answer is very much appreciated and thanks ahead.

Muck