1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 14, 2014 3:42 PM by paj99

Formulas in this table took too long to calculate so we cannot show you the results

paj99

Hello, I've been getting this message when I load the responses.

I do have calculations in the responses form, but they are relatively simple 'sum', a few 'if' statements and so on.

Also there are only 500 lines in the current response form, so I would not expect this level of calculation to prevent form loading.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

BR, Pete 

• 1. Re: Formulas in this table took too long to calculate so we cannot show you the results
          paj99 Level 1

I think I have found a work around to my own problem and thpught I'd post in in case it either helps someone (or hopefully Adobe might fix the bug or advise me some other detail I had missed).

I made a duplicate copy of my form and responses and deleted formulae one-by-one (a painful process as each time it was taking several minute to respond to each deletion and refresh the screen).

The problem formula seemed to be a '=sum(D:G)' function that summed 4 columns. When I deleted that specific function the form suddenly started responding normally again.

I've now replaced the formula with a simple addition statement: '=D+E+F+G' and all seems well.