6 Replies Latest reply on Jul 13, 2014 11:25 AM by gener7

    Help with side windows.


      Please dont answer with file, new layer!  I used to be able to make a new layer or layer mask from a window on the side.  Can someone say what this is called so i can pull that back up?  Thanks xD