I have the same problem, anyone have a solution?
Same thing for me. I was hoping someone had figured it out by now.
The same thing happened to me. All I had to do to fix it was "Quit" the program. Once I clicked the trial download button, Creative Cloud made me log in again and it started the download.
BLANK Cloud Screen http://forums.adobe.com/message/5484303 may help
-and step by step http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1440508?tstart=0
Okay, found a fix. As far as I can tell, the cc app itself needs updated but since it's blank you can't see that it needs updated. So I did this:
1. Close all adobe programs
2. Open task manager
3. Select processes tab and end all adobe related processes (including creative cloud)
4 (windows key + R) to open run prompt window.
5. type %localappdata% and hit OK
6. Navigate to ADOBE>OOBE
7. select and delete the "opm" file (I believe it actually says opm.db)
8. Reopen creative cloud app
9. You should now be able to sign in and update.
Mine's working fine now. Good luck.
Thank you all for answering me !
Yessss Lathby !!! Thank you so much it's works now !!!!!!
Have a good day !
Thank you for the advice. It worked fine for me.