• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Presenter 10, reporting enabled (failure to launch)

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2014 Jul 15, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently upgraded to Presenter 10

I create a simple one slide presentation - no problem

If I enable reporting (AICC) , I get the spinning green arrow (forever). (publishing to SWF)

Any ideas?

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 15, 2014 Jul 15, 2014

Hi,

It seems that you have AICC reporting enabled in your course.

If this setting on, you cannot view the published content locally. You will have to place the content on LMS to view it.

If this is not the case, could you please share a sample presentation that has the problem ?

Thanks

Alpi Agarwal

Adobe Presenter Engineering Team

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 15, 2014 Jul 15, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

It seems that you have AICC reporting enabled in your course.

If this setting on, you cannot view the published content locally. You will have to place the content on LMS to view it.

If this is not the case, could you please share a sample presentation that has the problem ?

Thanks

Alpi Agarwal

Adobe Presenter Engineering Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 16, 2014 Jul 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes this is the case. If I disable reporting the problem goes away. However, to send to the LMS team for testing is a problem for me (bureaucracy). Can I just move the files to a network directory? In Presenter 7.0 I was able to do this locally.... I don't understand why the difference.

Sorry, I appreciate your help, but I have been very disappointed with my experience upgrading to Presenter 10, and also with my experience with Adobe Support (case #0185657263).

I will go back to Presenter 7 which seemed much better (I do not need HTML 5). Also I continue to play with Articulate software which (currently) seems to have fewer bugs.

Thx.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources