2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 16, 2014 3:38 AM by Peter Spier

Is indesign a part of adobe cloud?

KimmyD

Is Indesign a part of the adobe cloud bundle? I cannot locate it on the creative cloud app to download. If its not there what program that is a part of the bundle is best for text manipulation for a logo design?

• 1. Re: Is indesign a part of adobe cloud?
          Migintosh Level 4

kimmyd wrote:

I cannot locate it on the creative cloud app to download.

Try here: Desktop publishing | Download free Adobe InDesign CC trial

kimmyd wrote:

If its not there what program that is a part of the bundle is best for text manipulation for a logo design?

Many people prefer that logos be created with vector programs, rather than raster, because you want a logo that will not degrade in quality if enlarged. Illustrator is a vector app, and Photoshop is a raster app (which you would also need if you want to do photo editing). If you are going to work in the print industry, you will want vector, raster, page-layout (InDesign) and I think you still get Acrobat with the bundle to enhance what Reader can do with PDFs.

• 2. Re: Is indesign a part of adobe cloud?
            Peter Spier Most Valuable Participant (Moderator)

InDesign is, indeed, part of the CC bundle and it should show up in the CC Desktop App. Try quitting the app using the gear icon menu in the upper right, then restart it and let it log in again and update itself.