3 Replies Latest reply on Aug 5, 2009 11:43 PM by bear454

NEW Scion.com made in Flex

DangerAhead
      I'm proud to say I was one of 5 developers that helped create the new Scion Website out of Flex 2.0.1
      please take a look and see what Flex can do.

www.scion.com

• 1. Re: NEW Scion.com made in Flex
          Rahul Mainkar Level 1
          Fantastic site man..I am impressed
          • 2. Re: NEW Scion.com made in Flex
            JabbyPandaUA Level 3
            Simply great! Be sure to submit this web site to Flex.org web-site via del.icio.us:.

You can add your own applications to this page by adding your site to del.icio.us with the tag "flex.org".

http://flex.org/beta/showcase/
            • 3. Re: NEW Scion.com made in Flex
              bear454

Hrmph.

I would love to see the site.  I really would.  I'd like to see what's new (I'm old school now, with my '05 xA).

BUT THE SITE DOESN'T WORK IN FIREFOX FOR LINUX SINCE THE FLEX REDESIGN.

I called Scion about it; first time they've ever given me a 'tough luck' line... "only Windows & Mac OS are supported."

I've issues numerous 'broken site' reports to Mozilla, but apparently not enough.  Not their problem anyway, best I can figure, since the whole thing is in a flash container.

And Adobe doesn't seem to have a discoverable 'report a broken site' option.

So, I'm glad I stumbled across this post ;-)  Scion & Linux belong together.  Customizable, through and through.  Heck, my xA runs Linux (in-dash PC).  I just wish I could visit the site without having to borrow my wife's Windows laptop.