1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 17, 2014 4:52 AM by dj_paige

Trouble Importing Raw Images from my Mac. Help?

FaniLani

Hello! I have a Mac and I was trying to import my raw images on to Lightroom 5. When I select the folder I want to import they all show up but it will not let me select or check any of the images. Is this happening because they are raw images? I imported raw images before and never had this problem. So I tried importing it again straight from my flash drive instead of the folder but it does not let me select any of the images either. I'm on a deadline and I need to import these photos asap. Please let me know what options I can try to fix this. Thanks in advance!

• 1. Re: Trouble Importing Raw Images from my Mac. Help?
          dj_paige Level 9

When I select the folder I want to import they all show up but it will not let me select or check any of the images.

This is because these photos have previously been imported into Lightroom, and thus by default cannot be imported a second time. In fact, it is not a good idea to import photos a second time, and completely unnecessary. What you should do is find the photos in the Library Module and then work with the photos that you have just found that have been previously imported.