• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

windows 7, ie 11, flash player will not run

New Here ,
Jul 17, 2014 Jul 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a newer computer (new to me, but refurbished) running windows 7 and internet explorer 11.  I have installed adobe flash player 5 million times, tried other browsers etc.  I show that flash player is installed and enabled however it still is not running when I verify that I have it.  Active x is off as well.  PLEASE HELP!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 18, 2014 Jul 18, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What exactly means "not running"; what do you see instead of the expected Flash content?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 20, 2015 Nov 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My best guess is that it started when we updated from flash 18 to 19 .       I have the same problem. Also dell.com does not recognize the refurbish to windows 7, the think my desktop is still XP Pro.           Yes , I think that we need a earlier version of Flash, pre 19.

Not sure if that was a question or an answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines