2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 18, 2014 4:02 PM by A.T. Romano

Rendering Help!

Neweditor16

Hi, I'm currently working on a video on my adobe elements premiere 10 system, and I am unable to render my videos even though I am clicking the enter key! Can anybody help??

• 1. Re: Rendering Help!
          A.T. Romano Level 7

Neweditor16

Premiere Elements 10 on what computer operating system? For now assuming Windows 7, 8, or 8.1 64 bit.

1. Is there a red line over the content that you are trying to render? If no red line or a green line, that means that you have the best possible preview and

no rendering is available to you because rendering gives you the best possible preview and you already have it.

2. Do you have the gray tabs of the Work Area Bar set so that they span the whole content of what you want to render?

3. Where are the preview files directed and how much free hard drive space is at that location.

See Edit Menu/Preferences/Scratch Disks.

See Libraries/Documents/Adobe/10.0 and its Adobe Premiere Elements Preview Files Folder's content.

I will be back in a moment with a screenshot of what I want you to focus on.

ATR

• 2. Re: Rendering Help!
            A.T. Romano Level 7

Neweditor16

As a follow up to my post numbered 1.

These are the features of the rendered Timeline to which I was referring....

Render.JPG

If those tabs are not spanning your red lined content, then move the tabs with the mouse cursor so that they do.

You can also do this with shortcuts....move the Timeline Indicator to the start of the Timeline content...then as you hold down

the Alt key of the computer main keyboard, hit the left bracket key of the computer keyboard [  ....now move the Timeline

Indicator to the end of the content...then as you hold down the Alt key, hit the right bracket key ]

Also, important...what video card/graphics card does your Premiere Elements 10 use? If NVIDIA GeForce, please read the

Annoucement at the top of this forum on the serious Premiere Elements 10 NVIDIA Ge Force issue which forces the user

to roll back the driver version to about May 2013 in order to get Premiere Elements 10 to work. All the details on that particular matter, fixes, and how

tos are in that Announcement.

If any questions or need clarification of any of the above, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Thank you.

ATR