5 Replies Latest reply on Jul 21, 2014 10:10 PM by Arcterex

I cannot sync from lightroom to lightroom mobile on iPad. [was: Hi]

phwth

I cannot sync from lightroom to lightroom mobile on iPad. The sync stops and the the folders stay empty on the ipad

Thanks for advising.

• 1. Re: I cannot sync from lightroom to lightroom mobile on iPad. [was: Hi]
          greule Adobe Employee

Could you please send me a LR Desktop diagnostig log  - best as a private message with a downloadable dropbox link.

You can trigger the log via LR Desktop prefereneces -> Lightroom Mobile and when you hold down the alt key you will notice a generate diagnostic log button.

-

Guido

• 2. Re: I cannot sync from lightroom to lightroom mobile on iPad. [was: Hi]
            phwth Level 1

hi

thanks for getting back. I could solve the issue. there was a conflict with the photosmith app.

Best

Philippe

Am 21.07.2014 um 09:44 schrieb greule <forums_noreply@adobe.com>:

I cannot sync from lightroom to lightroom mobile on iPad.

created by greule in Photoshop Lightroom - View the full discussion

Could you please send me a LR Desktop diagnostig log  - best as a private message with a downloadable dropbox link.

You can trigger the log via LR Desktop prefereneces -> Lightroom Mobile and when you hold down the alt key you will notice a generate diagnostic log button.

-

Guido

Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed a screen image in your message please visit the thread in the forum to embed the image at https://forums.adobe.com/message/6567639#6567639

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at . In the Actions box on the right, click the Stop Email Notifications link.

Start a new discussion in Photoshop Lightroom by email or at Adobe Community

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to http://forums.adobe.com/thread/416458?tstart=0.

• 3. Re: I cannot sync from lightroom to lightroom mobile on iPad. [was: Hi]
              Arcterex

Can you expand on what the conflict was and how to fix it?  I have PhotoSmith and LRm on my iPad and am having trouble with LRm syncing (desktop says 'waiting for connection' a lot and the iPad and iPhone (no photosmith on iPhone) LRm app just sits there with maybe 1 or two images synced into collections where there should be 30-40-100 (other than the built in sync from iPhone camera roll album)).  Do you think this is related or a separate issue?

• 4. Re: I cannot sync from lightroom to lightroom mobile on iPad. [was: Hi]
                phwth Level 1

yes, seems to be the same issue. i had to stop, respectively to delete the old publishing links. to do so i had to re-install the photosmith Plugin.

now it syncs pergectly.

Am 22.07.2014 um 00:32 schrieb Arcterex <forums_noreply@adobe.com>:

I cannot sync from lightroom to lightroom mobile on iPad.

created by Arcterex in Photoshop Lightroom - View the full discussion

Can you expand on what the conflict was and how to fix it?  I have PhotoSmith and LRm on my iPad and am having trouble with LRm syncing (desktop says 'waiting for connection' a lot and the iPad and iPhone (no photosmith on iPhone) LRm app just sits there with maybe 1 or two images synced into collections where there should be 30-40-100 (other than the built in sync from iPhone camera roll album)).  Do you think this is related or a separate issue?

Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed a screen image in your message please visit the thread in the forum to embed the image at https://forums.adobe.com/message/6570520#6570520

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at . In the Actions box on the right, click the Stop Email Notifications link.

Start a new discussion in Photoshop Lightroom by email or at Adobe Community

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to http://forums.adobe.com/thread/416458?tstart=0.

• 5. Re: I cannot sync from lightroom to lightroom mobile on iPad. [was: Hi]
                  Arcterex Level 1

Wonder what I'm doing wrong.  I deleted the photo smith publishing service, stopped the plugin, quit lightroom, deleted the plugin, started lightroom, but still says 'waiting for connection', and while the mobile app is picking up the new collection names, it's not actually syncing any images