Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Previewing Movie

Apr 30, 2007 Apr 30, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running captivate 1.01 on xp professional. After creating a movie, I'm trying to preview the movie and it stops after the first slide, does anyone know what could cause this. I've been looking every where and can't find anything on this.
Thanks ahead of time. Lisa
TOPICS
Recording

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 30, 2007 Apr 30, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi Lisa and welcome to our community

Look closely at the Timeline for slide 1. You will probably find one of the following items there.

1. Click Box
2. Button
3. Text Entry Box

Any of these objects are interactive. This means they pause the slide they are on until your end user interacts with them. Odd are that you got into the Recording Options ( Options > Recording Options... ) and changed your recording mode from Demonstration to one of the Simulation types. When you record in a Simulation mode, Captivate inserts these types of objects so that the slides pause and your user is expected to click where you clicked when you recorded the movie.

Hopefully this helps... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources