3 Replies Latest reply on Jul 21, 2014 10:18 AM by jbowden

Replay video in Muse (some controls doesn't work)

Alexander Kireev

Hello colleagues,

Can't understand what is happening. I put a video in the Animate and assign controls for buttons (for example, replay video from 0:00 sec). For stage and video autoplay function are disabled.

Then I export the oam-file and insert it into the Muse with a Scroll Effect "Edge Animate" (Autoplay) to play the video at a certain point. Video starts correctly, but some controls doesn'n work, for example, "replay video". Along with this function "Toggle video play/pause" works correcly.

Actually, I want to loop video playback but it doesn't work in the Muse (Loop function for a video).

Can anybody recommend a solution?

Thanks!

• 1. Re: Replay video in Muse (some controls doesn't work)
          jbowden Adobe Employee

Hi Alexander,

Not sure I fully understand the problem - when I load an Animate oam into Muse that has these video scripting options (or loop checked), it all works as expected when I preview from Muse.

Can you please zip your Animate composition folder, upload it to your Creative Cloud files, share it, and then post a link here for download? I'd like to examine it. If you'd rather, you can instead PM the link to me.

Thanks,

Joe

• 2. Re: Replay video in Muse (some controls doesn't work)
            Alexander Kireev Level 1

Hello Joe,

This is very interesting, but when I upload the project from Muse to my FTP-server, everything is working properly in all of browsers, all of controls and loop for the video clip. I found it by accident when I lost all hope. In other words, the problem is only when previewing the page in a browser (via the built-in local server). Maybe this is a question for the team Muse? Anyway I can send it in PM.

Thanks for your reply,

Alexander

• 3. Re: Replay video in Muse (some controls doesn't work)
              jbowden Adobe Employee

Thanks for the update, Alexander - that does sound like a question for the Muse team.

I'd be happy to examine your Animate composition if you like, but if it's all working when you post to a server, then it doesn't seem like a problem in Animate, or with your code in Animate.

cheers,

Joe

1 person found this helpful