2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 20, 2014 11:18 PM by Olof Molinder

Hi, mirroring old slides.

Olof Molinder

I have scanned over 1000 DIA slides and some are scanned in a "mirror-mode". How can I turn them around?

Olof in Stockholm

• 1. Re: Hi, mirroring old slides.
          JimHess Adobe Community Professional & MVP

In the Lightroom menu, Photo/Flip Horizontal. There are other notate and flip commands as well.

• 2. Re: Hi, mirroring old slides.
            Olof Molinder Level 1

Thank you Jim

I am a beginner and noticed that a substantial part of slide (1977-2000) were turned wrong!

Med vänlig hälsning

Olof Molinder

olof.molinder@omva.se

telefon +46 70 635 15 94

SKYPE olofmo

21 jul 2014 kl. 00:33 skrev JimHess <forums_noreply@adobe.com>:

Hi, mirroring old slides.

created by JimHess in Photoshop Lightroom - View the full discussion

In the Lightroom menu, Photo/Flip Horizontal. There are other notate and flip commands as well.

Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed a screen image in your message please visit the thread in the forum to embed the image at https://forums.adobe.com/message/6566743#6566743

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at . In the Actions box on the right, click the Stop Email Notifications link.

Start a new discussion in Photoshop Lightroom by email or at Adobe Community

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to http://forums.adobe.com/thread/416458?tstart=0.