3 Replies Latest reply on Jul 21, 2014 8:32 AM by ssprengel

Serial Number Support

Olof Molinder

Hi

I bought system disc at Swedish "Webhallen".  Serial number at box i s not accepted fro the downloaded version (no disc reader at my MAC)

• 1. Re: Serial Number Support
          ssprengel Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Is Webhallen an Adobe Authorized Reseller, or a place to buy pirated software?

Is what you’re trying to enter a serial number?  LR serial numbers are 24 digits (numbers) and start with 1160-

Could what you’re entering be a redemption code that needs to be converted to a serial number?

Here is some more information about serial numbers and redemption codes:

http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/find-serial-number.html

• 2. Re: Serial Number Support
            Olof Molinder Level 1

Hi   ssprengel

1     How dare you starting  with an insulting question? Trading international means you need to learn act international and leave your backyard!

2     I have a Adobe box from Germany and serial number lightroom ret starting with 1160  (24 digits)

3     I also have a receipt relevant for my financial records

regards

Olof Molinder

Ny adress

Torsgatan 41

113 62 Stockholm

olof.molinder@omva.se

www.omva.se

telefon +46 70 635 15 94

SKYPE olofmo

21 jul 2014 kl. 16:49 skrev ssprengel <forums_noreply@adobe.com>:

Serial Number Support

created by ssprengel in Photoshop Lightroom - View the full discussion

Is Webhallen an Adobe Authorized Reseller, or a place to buy pirated software?

Is what you’re trying to enter a serial number?  LR serial numbers are 24 digits (numbers) and start with 1160-

Could what you’re entering be a redemption code that needs to be converted to a serial number?

Here is some more information about serial numbers and redemption codes:

http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/find-serial-number.html

Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed a screen image in your message please visit the thread in the forum to embed the image at https://forums.adobe.com/message/6568728#6568728

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at . In the Actions box on the right, click the Stop Email Notifications link.

Start a new discussion in Photoshop Lightroom by email or at Adobe Community

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to http://forums.adobe.com/thread/416458?tstart=0.

• 3. Re: Serial Number Support
              ssprengel Adobe Community Professional & MVP

I cannot judge the legitimacy of the website due to it being in Swedish, even when translated by Google Translate, so I asked what your judgment of it was.  There are plenty of pirate-selling websites in English, as well.

Now I will dare to suggest you contact the seller regarding a non-working purchase.

Or you can chat with Adobe about it and see what they say. The link to the chat service, here in the US, is just below the link to the forums.