4 Replies Latest reply on Jul 21, 2014 11:10 AM by Ronald Pronk

create several virtual copies at once. Looking for a workflow of exporting 650 photo's in two versions

Ronald Pronk

Hello,

i have photographed a wedding and i have 650 finished photo's. All came from a 5Dm3 of 5Dm2. All are in raw. The color versions are ready. I have created a preset to convert all 650 edited version to B/W. The key is i will not edit the curve and other light and contrast sliders because, and cropping for that sense since these are all done already. So to make it more simple, i need to silver 650 photo;s in color and B/W. The color versions are done.

I am looking at three workflows:

1 create virtual copies of the 650 photo's, filter them out, apply the b/w preset/ make some small tweakes and export the B/W version

2 export the color version to a 16 bit tiff, import those and the apply the b/w preset/ make some small tweakes and export the B/W version

3 make an extra copy of the lightroom library and then apply the b/w preset/ make some small tweakes and export the B/W version

In option one i do not know how to create 650 virtual copies at once. It seems i can do this only one photo at a time which is to time consuming

In option 2 this is an extra batch and consuming me much more hard disk space

in option three this is workable but i rather stick to one library

Any help in this?

Thanks!!

Ronald