How did you take the pictures? Have you edited the images in any other application before?
In which program have you verified this behavior, i.e. do they look OK in PS Touch?
1) I take the pictures vertically with my ipad.
2) I open them in Photoshop Touch, they open correctly,
3) I edit them and save them, they save correctly within Photoshop touch
4) I output them from Photoshop Touch as a jpeg
5) The file(s) are output horizontally, rotated 90* clockwise. Doesnt matter if it's one file i output or multiple files. they all come out on their side.
It must be part of the output function. Drives me crazy. Cant find any information on this bizarre behavior in any forum.
Thanks, just a question which application do you use to take the picture?
Where do you see the rotation being incorrect?
If you e.g. mail the image to a desktop - does it still look strange in another viewer?
Might be platform-specific; I tried to repro on my Google Nexus 7 2013 but couldn't. Took a couple images using Android Camera (in portrait orientation rather than landscape), imported them into a PS Touch project and exported as JPEG. They came out fine portrait-oriented.
Yes this seems to be an occuring on iOS only, we are looking into it.