2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 21, 2014 4:22 PM by A.T. Romano

Need to download Adobe Premiere Elements 8 replacement

drawdalf

I purchased this product several years ago, but my computer can no longer find it. I cant find a way to contact to contact Adobe directly, and I am not sure which serial number I have is correct.

• 1. Re: Need to download Adobe Premiere Elements 8 replacement
          Ann Bens Adobe Community Professional & MVP

If you bought the product as a dwonload you can download it again from your Adobe account. It will also show your serial number.

Otherwise Google for a free download. Install and enter serial number you have.

This thread will soon be moved to the Elements forum.

• 2. Re: Need to download Adobe Premiere Elements 8 replacement
            A.T. Romano Level 7

drawdalf

What computer operating system was your Premiere Elements 8 running on?

For now I will assume Windows 7, 8, or 8.1 64 bit?

If you go to Control Panel/Programs is your program listed there as an installed program? If not, that does not ALWAYS

mean that it is not installed. So, please follow the path...

Local Disk C

Program Files (x86)

Adobe

Adobe Premiere Elements 8.0

and, in the Adobe Premiere Elements 8.0 Folder, look for two files

a. Adobe Premiere Elements 8.0.exe (double clicking this one should open the program to the Welcome Screen)

and

b. Adobe Premiere Elements.exe (double clicking this one should open the program, bypassing the Welcome Screen)

Can you open the program from either of these files? If so, you can create desktop icons for these files by right clicking the file,

selection Send to, followed by Desktop (Create Shortcut).

Please confirm the above information.

Your serial number should be at Adobe http:/www.adobe.com. And, when signed in there, you should be able to go to "My Products" and

find the same of your product and its serial number (by clicking on the product name). To get new download files if the original purchased

was from Adobe, then Adobe http://www.adobe.come. And, when signed in there, you should be able to go to "My Orders" for

download of the new files.

You can contact Adobe via Adobe Chat about this matter via the following link

Contact Customer Care

Thank you.

ATR