Ok - we're going to need a few more details.
- Operating System - Windows or Mac?
- Version of CS6 - are you fully patched to the latest version (Help>Updates)?
- Do you use any 3rd Party Plugins (Help>Manage Extensions and look for 3rd Party Plugins)
At what point does it crash? How are you exorting/printing?
What file type or action are you doing when it's crashing?
Common Troubleshooting tips
Hello, thanks for the reply.
1. We are using OSX10.7.5 Mac 2011
2. Are we fully patched - no idea? Just did an update via (help>Updates) and and estimates 16 mins to complete.
3. Huge list of extensions - no idea what a third party plug in is?
4. Crashes when you scroll pages towards end of document
Could really use with some phone support as I am a novice with Adobe. Would you happen to know the phone number for customer service for Indesign as it is really difficult to do this via online.
I'm sorry - I have never called customer support and it would depend on your location.
Wait until the patching has completed the try again.
Troubleshoot 3rd Party Plugins
If it's crashing when it's scrolling there could be something wrong with your document.
See the link that I posted above Troubleshooting 101: Export to .idml or .inx to clear file corruption
Hope that helps.