7 Replies Latest reply on Jul 22, 2014 6:49 AM by Eugene Tyson

Customer Support Number UK for Indesign

Greenags

Hello is there a customer support number for Indesign UK? Happy to pay - have an urgent file that needs to go to print today. Thanks

• 1. Re: Customer Support Number UK for Indesign
          TheAmazingKazoo

I know adobe UK are based in maidenhead. might be wise giving them a call and to be passed through to somebody that might be able to help you.

• 2. Re: Customer Support Number UK for Indesign
            Derek Cross Level 6

Try these numbers (or post your issue on this forum)

United Kingdom: 0207 365 0735
            Ireland: 01 242 1552
            Belgium: 027119960

Monday—Friday, 9am—5pm GMT

Derek

• 3. Re: Customer Support Number UK for Indesign
              Eugene Tyson Adobe Community Professional & MVP

I sincerely don't think the Adobe support line will take your case. I don't think they work that way.

Here's your original thread

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1528173

I've pointed to the most common fixes.

If you like you could provide a link in PM to another valuable member of the forums, who is willing and who has the same version of InDesign as you, and see if they can fix the file for you.

I can't take your case at the moment as I am on CS5.5.

Hope this helps.

• 4. Re: Customer Support Number UK for Indesign
                Greenags Level 1

Thanks, Our printer managed to help us with the problem but really dissapointed with the Adobe support options. Indesign doesn't have phone support. I dont have time to sit and type on a community as I know nothing about the technical aspects of Indesign!!

• 5. Re: Customer Support Number UK for Indesign

greenags wrote:

Thanks, Our printer managed to help us with the problem but really dissapointed with the Adobe support options. Indesign doesn't have phone support. I dont have time to sit and type on a community as I know nothing about the technical aspects of Indesign!!

First of all, this is a user-user forum, there rarely is anyone from Adobe on the forums, however it does happen.

The community is the first place most people who have issues come to - as it's users who can help other users.

Adobe support is not for technical issues with using the software. The people in the Adobe support and phone support are basically a call center, for issues with installations and other issues around the software not launching/loading, serial numbers and other issues with the general instalation and loading of InDesign.

InDesign is a professional designers tool - where a trained graphic designer/desktop publisher will have the sufficient knowledge to use and operate the software - including any faults with documents not working correctly.

And thirdly - I think it's a bit rude to state that you "don't have time to sit and type on a community" - where you came to the community for help, and the help was given, but then state you don't have time.

If you don't know the technical aspects of InDesign then I suggest you hire someone who does. Or in this case, your printers were kind enough to help out.

Hope this clarifies the "Adobe Support", "Phone Issues", and "Who we the community are".

• 6. Re: Customer Support Number UK for Indesign
                    Greenags Level 1

Hello, thanks for your reply. Apologies I didnt mean to offend, I appreciate your quick responses. The Indesign help link only gave me this forum community as an option for technical help. I really just wanted to be able to pick up the phone and get the support that we needed as our trained Graphic Designer wasn't able to fix the problem and we were working towards a tight deadline.

• 7. Re: Customer Support Number UK for Indesign

Absolutely no problem at all with that. I understand the pressures of tight deadlines. The Adobe Forums here are the best technical help you can get.

I hope I clarified enough about what the forum is about, and what phone support will get you. I will do whatever I can to help another user, as I too was once very basic with InDesign. It's thanks to forums like these that there are so many willing experts ready to help.