5 Replies Latest reply on Jul 23, 2014 12:53 PM by Olof Molinder

issue 0213413675, back at the machine, same situation

Olof Molinder

I want to continue!

Olof

• 1. Re: issue 0213413675, back at the machine, same situation
          Hal P Anderson Level 6

I think you'll need to give much more information about your problem. What are you trying to do? What version of Lightroom? What operating system? What exactly goes wrong?

Hal

• 2. Re: issue 0213413675, back at the machine, same situation
            Olof Molinder Level 1

Hi here is the full conversation from yesterday!

Tack för att du tar kontakt med Adobe.

En representant tar kontakt med dig inom kort.

Thank you for your patience.

While you wait, you can try our community forums where experts are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

You are now chatting with Tabassum.

Tabassum: Hello! Welcome to Adobe Customer Service.

Tabassum: Hi Olof.

Tabassum: How may I assist you?

Tabassum: Are we still connected?

Olof Molinder: Hi Tassum I would like to register me as a owner of lihgtroom. I bought the product with a Adobe referensnumber on the box. System is properly downloaded and the testing version is running properly (for a month). When giving the 24 digit reference number it is not accepted. Olof

Tabassum: Thank you for the information.

Tabassum: I will check and help you with this.

Tabassum: May I have the serial number of the product you are referring to?

Olof Molinder: Hi Tabassum, sorry for the misspellings! 1160-4009-2275-9022-6513-4675 Olof

Tabassum: It is okay, Olof.

Tabassum: I checked and see that it is registered with your account only and the serial number is correct.

Tabassum: May I please know if you are getting any error while installing the software?

Olof Molinder: No error, but when I start using Lightroom I am asked to continue the evaluation or l"icense the software" This is confusing! Olof

Tabassum: Please click on the option "License this software" and it will get licensed with your account. Let me know the status of it once you click on that option, While I remain online for you for the further assistance.

Olof Molinder: "The serial number is not valid" (in Swedish) I logged in as a cloud member and edited the 24 digits and pressed continue!

Tabassum: Okay, let me check and assist you further.

Olof Molinder: great, thanks for being there, yesterday I was asked if i had a pirate version

Tabassum: No Olof. May I ask from where did you download the application?

Olof Molinder: From Adobe.com

Tabassum: I see that this is a technical issue. I'll need to transfer this chat to the technical support team so that this issue is resolved in this first contact itself.

Tabassum: Is that okay for you?

Olof Molinder: Sure my email is olof.molinder@omva.se session closed

--

Med vänlig hälsning

Olof Molinder

Ny adress

Torsgatan 41

113 62 Stockholm

olof.molinder@omva.se

www.omva.se

telefon +46 70 635 15 94

SKYPE olofmo

23 jul 2014 kl. 14:51 skrev Hal P Anderson <forums_noreply@adobe.com>:

created by Hal P Anderson in Photoshop Lightroom - View the full discussion

I think you'll need to give much more information about your problem. What are you trying to do? What version of Lightroom? What operating system? What exactly goes wrong?

Hal

Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed a screen image in your message please visit the thread in the forum to embed the image at https://forums.adobe.com/message/6575977#6575977

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at . In the Actions box on the right, click the Stop Email Notifications link.

Start a new discussion in Photoshop Lightroom by email or at Adobe Community

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to http://forums.adobe.com/thread/416458?tstart=0.

• 3. Re: issue 0213413675, back at the machine, same situation
              Olof Molinder Level 1

Tack för att du tar kontakt med Adobe.

En representant tar kontakt med dig inom kort.

Thank you for your patience.

While you wait, you can try our community forums where experts are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

You are now chatting with Tabassum.

Tabassum: Hello! Welcome to Adobe Customer Service.

Tabassum: Hi Olof.

Tabassum: How may I assist you?

Olof Molinder: Hi Tassum I would like to register me as a owner of lihgtroom. I bought the product with a Adobe referensnumber on the box. System is properly downloaded and the testing version is running properly (for a month). When giving the 24 digit reference number it is not accepted. Olof

Tabassum: Thank you for the information.

Tabassum: I will check and help you with this.

Tabassum: May I have the serial number of the product you are referring to?

Olof Molinder: Hi Tabassum, sorry for the misspellings! 1160-4009-2275-9022-6513-4675 Olof

Tabassum: It is okay, Olof.

Tabassum: I checked and see that it is registered with your account only and the serial number is correct.

Tabassum: May I please know if you are getting any error while installing the software?

Olof Molinder: No error, but when I start using Lightroom I am asked to continue the evaluation or l"icense the software" This is confusing! Olof

Tabassum: Please click on the option "License this software" and it will get licensed with your account. Let me know the status of it once you click on that option, While I remain online for you for the further assistance.

Olof Molinder: "The serial number is not valid" (in Swedish) I logged in as a cloud member and edited the 24 digits and pressed continue!

Tabassum: Okay, let me check and assist you further.

Olof Molinder: great, thanks for being there, yesterday I was asked if i had a pirate version

Tabassum: No Olof. May I ask from where did you download the application?

Olof Molinder: From Adobe.com

Tabassum: I see that this is a technical issue. I'll need to transfer this chat to the technical support team so that this issue is resolved in this first contact itself.

Tabassum: Is that okay for you?

Olof Molinder: Sure my email is olof.molinder@omva.se session closed

--

• 4. Re: issue 0213413675, back at the machine, same situation
                ssprengel Adobe Community Professional & MVP

You should be aware that you are posting your information to a public forum, not a private Adobe area, so anyone can read what you’ve written, and now can see your serial number, so someone else may register is with Adobe before you get a chance and then you’ll not be able to use it.

It is unclear from the way the session ended if you stopped it or if the Adobe person did. 

What has happened in the past when Adobe Tech needs to do something is they call me back on a phone number I’ve given the Adobe CS person, or on the phone number registered on my account with Adobe.  Most recently it took Adobe 2 days to call back. 

I would suggest you contact Adobe CS, again, and see if you can get them to send you to Adobe Tech in the chat session, or at least ask for your phone number before the session ends.

• 5. Re: issue 0213413675, back at the machine, same situation
                  Olof Molinder Level 1

Thanks, It is a bit hard to distinguish the forums before I really started.

I will continue the struggle!

Med vänlig hälsning

Olof Molinder

Ny adress

Torsgatan 41

113 62 Stockholm

olof.molinder@omva.se

www.omva.se

telefon +46 70 635 15 94

SKYPE olofmo

23 jul 2014 kl. 16:51 skrev ssprengel <forums_noreply@adobe.com>:

created by ssprengel in Photoshop Lightroom - View the full discussion

You should be aware that you are posting your information to a public forum, not a private Adobe area, so anyone can read what you’ve written, and now can see your serial number, so someone else may register is with Adobe before you get a chance and then you’ll not be able to use it.

It is unclear from the way the session ended if you stopped it or if the Adobe person did.

What has happened in the past when Adobe Tech needs to do something is they call me back on a phone number I’ve given the Adobe CS person, or on the phone number registered on my account with Adobe.  Most recently it took Adobe 2 days to call back.

I would suggest you contact Adobe CS, again, and see if you can get them to send you to Adobe Tech in the chat session, or at least ask for your phone number before the session ends.

Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed a screen image in your message please visit the thread in the forum to embed the image at https://forums.adobe.com/message/6576280#6576280

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at . In the Actions box on the right, click the Stop Email Notifications link.

Start a new discussion in Photoshop Lightroom by email or at Adobe Community

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to http://forums.adobe.com/thread/416458?tstart=0.